Chemolee Lab’s facilities include full range high speed
to moderate speed filling and packaging equipment.
Our company’s labor resources support all volume ranges as well as unique packaging specification requirements:
* high speed tube filler
* hot & cold fills
* semi-automatic & automatic label application
* semi-automatic & automatic coding
* individual boxing
How to Get Started – You need a reliable filler
1. Call or email us and tell us about your product & packaging that you want us to fill.
2. We will send you a quotation based upon your volume and delivery requirements.
3. Send us a PO and we will receive your components and bulk product to fill and send you a finished good.
For manufacturing and filling into your containers:
- 1000 units for mfg and filling into a jar or bottle
- 5000 units for mfg and filling into a plastic tube
- 35 gallons for bulk products
All first orders require a fifty percent (50%) down payment with balance due 30 days after shipping. Terms may be available upon credit approval. Payment for international orders can be paid by bank draft or letter of credit. We accept company check, VISA, M/C, AMEX.
All custom original orders take 4 to 8 weeks on average, and reorders (if packaging is in-house) around 2-3 weeks. An estimated shipping date will be given at the time your order is placed. FOB: Irving, TX.
Shipping and handling costs will be determined at the time of shipment. All shipments are FOB Irving, Texas. Shipping instructions must be clearly noted on your PO. COD shipments are subject to COD fees, if charged by the carrier.
There is a $30 fee for any returned checks, payable by credit card or cashier’s check. If more than 3 checks are returned within a twelve-month period, subsequent orders will be payable only by prepaid cashier’s check, money order or cash.
All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of shipment and must receive an authorization number from our accounting department. Returned products must be unused and in their original condition.