From Ideas To On Time Delivery…
Our full-time lab is ready to service and create custom formulations for you. We are proud of the 2,000 formulations we already have in our database and look forward in creating the products you want at the most competitive prices. We use only the finest ingredients derived from the latest skin care research.
Chemolee Lab offers the full spectrum of private label manufacturing services, readily tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client. If you are new to private labeling, or need guidance in developing new products, Chemolee is the one source you need. We are ready to assist you every step of the way from idea development and formulation, to packaging design and production, through manufacturing, filling and shipping.
Choose from many stock fragrances. We can match most popular fragrances. Custom fragrances are also available.
* Personal Care Products (Skin, Body & Hair)
* OTC Products
* Comprehensive Lab Facilities
* Custom Blending & Formulations
* Private Label Opportunities
* Contract Manufacturing & Filling
* High Speed Tube Filler
* Label application
* QA/QC Validation
* Microbial Testing
* No Animal Testing
* Environmentally Friendly
The Key Ingredient: Custom Formulation
Rather than simply adding your name to a generic product off the shelf, Chemolee will individually develop any product you have in mind. As a custom formulating company, our sole concern is satisfying your company’s specific objectives – developing and producing cosmetics that make your name on the package synonymous with quality. Once we create a product for you, it will never be used for another company. Your product will not only be superior but unique as well. That is why custom formulations is a key component in building brand loyalty and repeat sales.
We understand that we may both be handling proprietary information when we become partners, and understand the need for both parties to respect each others’ information. Chemolee offers Non-Disclosure Agreements upon request and are happy to comply with our client about such matters.
How to Get Started - Developing Your Own Private Label Products
1. Describe the product you want or send us a sample to develop. We’re equally at ease exploring a completely new concept, or working with the ingredients you specify.
2. Utilizing the finest ingredients, our chemist will custom formulate a sample to your specifications. We will forward this sample to you for review and can offer price quotes, ingredient lists and leadtimes upon request.
3. Once you have approved the sample, send us a PO and make arrangements for the necessary containers/labels (if needed) to be shipped to us. Should you need assistance, Chemolee Lab can recommend vendors of packaging to you.
4. Manufacturing gets under way in our plant. When production is complete, we will ship to your warehouse as directed.
For manufacturing and filling into your containers:
- 1000 units for mfg and filling into a jar or bottle
- 5000 units for mfg and filling into a plastic tube
- 35 gallons for bulk products
All first orders require a fifty percent (50%) down payment with balance due 30 days after shipping. Terms may be available upon credit approval. Payment for international orders can be paid by bank draft or letter of credit. We accept company check, VISA, M/C, AMEX.
All custom original orders take 4 to 8 weeks on average, and reorders (if packaging is in-house) around 2-3 weeks. An estimated shipping date will be given at the time your order is placed. FOB: Irving, TX.
Shipping and handling costs will be determined at the time of shipment. All shipments are FOB Irving, Texas. Shipping instructions must be clearly noted on your PO. COD shipments are subject to COD fees, if charged by the carrier.
There is a $30 fee for any returned checks, payable by credit card or cashier’s check. If more than 3 checks are returned within a twelve-month period, subsequent orders will be payable only by prepaid cashier’s check, money order or cash.
All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of shipment and must receive an authorization number from our accounting department. Returned products must be unused and in their original condition.